As directed by the government, all beauty businesses must have a “COVID SAFE Plan & Checklist” in place to keep staff and customers safe.
In response, we have implemented these changes and have altered the way we do some things around here, however our service, knowledge and commitment to you achieving healthy glowing skin has not changed!
Please bear with us during this transitional phase.
Here's what you can expect at your next visit:
In return here's what we'd LOVE from you:
- LED Light Therapy has been moved into the treatment rooms upstairs. This means you will be in a private room with your skin coach, rather than out in the open.
- We'll be asking you to fill out another damn form! You will receive a text message from us with a link. This is a health declaration form and takes only a few minutes to read and fill out. Please know we're not being annoying on purpose, we're just following government protocol.
- Our beds will be dressed with disposable bed rolls and bedding will be changed after each appointment.
- In terms of sterilisation on all our equipment - this isn't new for us! Just because we don't wear the clinical uniform (yay for gym pants!) doesn't mean our hygiene standards are not pristine...They are! We use medical grade disinfectant to wipe down all surfaces...which is more expensive than a fine wine.
We'll be wearing disposable face masks and gloves during each treatment. We'd offer you the same, but we kind of need to touch your face.
We'll be constantly washing and sanitising our hands. This is our normal gig, but wanted to reiterate it.
We'll be dialling in sick if we feel even the slightest bit ill...bout time we took them sick days! ;)
- Sanitise your hands with sanitiser when you arrive for your appointment.
- Stay at home if you're not feeling well and show symptoms of fever and flu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or headaches, or have difficulty breathing.
- Avoid booking an appointment if you have been in contact with anyone showing the above symptoms or has had COVID-19
- Practice social distancing in shared areas, such as reception.