As directed by the government, all beauty businesses must have a “COVID SAFE Plan & Checklist” in place to keep staff and customers safe.
In response, we have implemented these changes and have altered the way we do some things around here, however our service, knowledge and commitment to you achieving healthy glowing skin has not changed!
Please bear with us during this transitional phase.
Here's what you can expect at your next visit:
In return here's what we'd LOVE from you:
- We'll be following the 1.5 metre social distancing rule by playing musical chairs downstairs moving our LED Light Therapy Machines and waiting chairs further apart. Also, look out for our cool new floor stickers to help guide you where to stand ;)
- We'll be asking you to fill out another damn form! You will receive a text message from us with a link. This is a health declaration form and takes only a few minutes to read and fill out. Please know we're not being annoying on purpose, we're just following government protocol.
BYO WATER BOTTLE...you'll probably get thirsty after a facial!
We'll temporarily removing our drink station. We promise once this is all over we will make it up to you with fancier drinks.
BYO BLANKET...if you like to be as snug as a bug in facials. We'll be using disposable bedroll for each treatment. Sorry to be taking away blankets during winter, please know we will have the electric blankets on in full force!
- In terms of sterilisation on all our equipment - this isn't new for us! Just because we don't wear the clinical uniform (yay for gym pants!) doesn't mean our hygiene standards are not pristine...They are! We use medical grade disinfectant to wipe down all surfaces...which is more expensive than a fine wine.
We'll be wearing disposable face masks and gloves during each treatment. We'd offer you the same, but we kind of need to touch your face.
We'll be constantly washing and sanitising our hands. This is our normal gig, but wanted to reiterate it.
We'll be dialling in sick if we feel even the slightest bit ill...bout time we took them sick days! ;)
- Sanitise your hands with sanitiser when you arrive for your appointment.
- Stay at home if you're not feeling well and show symptoms of fever and flu like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or headaches, or have difficulty breathing.
- Avoid booking an appointment if you have been in contact with anyone showing the above symptoms or has had COVID-19