Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque
This product is currently sold out.
Suitable for aging, oily, acne/breakout prone, sun damaged/ hyperpigmentation.
Image Skincare Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque is a micro-exfoliating masque with alpha hydroxy acids that resurfaces and rejuvenates the skin. It will lighten, brighten your skin leaving it feeling ultra-smooth. This resurfacing masque can be mixed with any Image cleanser for additional exfoliation.
This masque contains a blending powerful exfoliants – glycolic acid and salicylic acid. It will gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and texture.
Similar to a mini ‘home peel’, you’ll notice softer, suppler, more vibrant skin after the first application of Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque.
- Exfoliator gentle lifts away dead skin cells with triple-action micro-crystals and exfoliants
- Promotes a clean-looking, even skin-tone
- Reduces acne and oil
- Improves blackheads
- Works as a skin brightener to reveal a vibrant, youthful glow
- Paraben free
- Glycolic Acid: AHA exfoliators
- Lactic Acid: BHA exfoliator
- L-Ascorbic acid: Vitamin C antioxidant
- Hyaluronic acid: potent hydrator
- Papaya: enzyme and exfoliant
- Arnica Montana: anti-inflammatory
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer of resurfacing masque to entire face for 5-30 minutes.
- Wet hands and massage for 1 minute.
- Remove any excess masque with warm water, followed with a cold splash.
- Use 1-2 times per week.
*NOT suitable for sensitive skin types. If you have sensitive skin we recommend you check out Vital C Enzyme Masque
Precaution: This product contains glycolic & salicylic acid, don’t use if you have an allergy to Aspirin, pregnant or breast feeding.
Do not use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if you taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s) & BHA’s.
I love the feeling of my skin when I use this!! It is 2 in 1 scrub and mask. I use it about once a week and it makes my skin feel so smooth after. It has also been great for calming down my breakouts!