Clear Cell Medicated Acne Masque
This product is currently sold out.
Suitable for oily, acne prone, congestion and inflammation and all grades of acne.
NOT suitable for anyone that is allergic to aspirin or is pregnant/breastfeeding.
Image Skincare Clear Cell Clarifying Masque is an aggressive blend of Salicylic and Glycolic acid that eliminates the toughest acne lesions in just one application. Immediately draws out impurities that clog the pores and lead to red acne lesions. Active ingredients (Sulfur) reduce redness and dry up lesions overnight. Image Skincare Clear Cell Clarifying Masque may also be used as a spot treatment. This masque was created to get the results that other skin care products may fail to deliver.
Treats: excess oil, acne, spots, congestion and inflammation.
- Draws oils and skin impurities immediately upon application
- Green tea, mallow and manuka blends add vital nutrients to dehydrated oily/acne prone skin
- Soothes irritated and inflamed lesions
- Glycolic acid and salicylic acid are effective agents for combating acne.
- Sulfur soothes inflammation and painful lesions, and it works to calm red, irritated skin.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, so it doesn’t become dry while lesions are being dried and reduced.
- Kaolin helps to decrease the amount of oil on the skin.
- Manuka extract is antibacterial, and it serves to keep acne from returning.
- Peppermint leaf helps to counteract redness, and rosemary works to heal lesions and restore skin that has sustained damage.
How to use:
- Apply to cleansed skin every morning and evening.
- May be used as a spot treatment daily to diminish acne lesions.
- If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day. If going outside use sunscreen.
Precaution: This product contains salicylic acid, don’t use if you have an allergy to Aspirin, pregnant/ trying to become pregnant or breast feeding. Don’t use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s) & BHA’s.