Clear Cell Medicated Acne Scrub
This product is currently sold out.
Suitable oily, acne prone, and grades 3 and 4 acne.
NOT suitable for anyone that is allergic to aspirin or is pregnant/breastfeeding.
A micro-exfoliating cleanser with benzoyl peroxide to treat active acne. A blend of antioxidants soothe irritated and red, irritated blemishes leaving skin healthy and blemish free. Excellent for back acne. Paraben free.
- Aggressively attacks bacteria
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells with micro exfoliant beads
- Calms inflamed acne lesions
- Leaves skin shine free and fresh
- 3% Benzoyl Peroxide - Antibacterial
- Salcylic acid - BHA exfoliator
- Micro-Exfoliant Beads - Exfoliator
- Comfrey Root - Soothing
- Arnica Montana - Anti inflammatory
- Horse Chestnut - Anti inflammatory
How to use:
- Apply a liberal amount to wet face morning and evening and massage for 1 minute. Rinse with cold water.
- Do not overstimulate active lesions.
Precaution: Don’t use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid, Retinols, Benzoyl peroxide if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s) & BHA’s.