Iluma Intense Brightening Cleanser
This product is currently sold out.
All skin types; uneven skin tone, dark spots, skin discolourations.
NOT suitable for anyone that is pregnant/brest feeding or allergic to aspirin
A daily sulfate-free gel-to-milk cleanser designed to gently and effectively remove surface impurities while brightening skin complexion and tone. This oil-based cleanser contains plant-derived stem cell extracts as well as botanical brightening agents to help fade dark spots and discolourations. Provides optimal preparation for other ILUMA brightening products. Paraben free.
- Brightens skin
- Fades discolouration
- Removes impurities
- Anti-ageing benefits
- Illumiscin, which is a trademarked blend of ingredients, works to prevent dark spots and hyper-pigmentation from occurring. This combination of ingredients is also an effective skin-brightening formula and tyroinase inhibitor.
- Daisy flower extract also works to inhibit the production of irregularities in the skin. Brightens skin by up to 30%
- Willow bark is an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent, which brightens and exfoliates the skin.
- Green tea extract minimises redness and fights inflammation. It also restores brightness and soothes the skin.
- Indian kudzu leaf cell extract helps to decrease tyroinase by up to 24%
How to use:
- Wet hands and apply a liberal amount to face and neck.
- Massage gently for one minute and remove with warm water.
- Use morning and evening.
Precaution: This product contains salicylic acid, don’t use if you have an allergy to Aspirin, pregnant/ trying to become pregnant or breast feeding. Don’t use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s) & BHA’s.
This cleanser is amazing!! It removes my make-up so easily and cleans my skin without stripping it. I use it in the AM and PM and my skin feels so hydrated after!! Love that it has the brightening ingredients in it too. :)