Iluma Trial Kit
This product is currently sold out.
Suitable for dull, uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, age and dark spots, melasma and discolouration.
NOT suitable for anyone that is pregnant/brest feeding or allergic to aspirin.
The future of clinical skincare just got brighter. Vectorize Technology™ utilizes up to 100 layers of active ingredients such as stem cells and peptides into sphere-like molecular structures. Once applied to the skin, the encapsulated ingredients are time-released, layer after layer, offering deeper product penetration for a prolonged period of time while delivering unparalleled results.
The kit contains the following:-
- Iluma Intense Lightening Cleanser 7.4ml
- Iluma Intense Lightening Serum – 7.4ml
- Iluma Intense Brightening Creme – 7.4ml
- Iluma Intense Lightening Body Lotion – 7.4ml
- Prevention Ultimate Protection SPF50 – 7.4ml
Intense Lightening Serum
A lightweight, oil-free serum that addresses skin discolourations and redness. A blend of botanical lighteners, Vitamin C and grape seed extract gently helps reduce inflammation promoting a clear, fresh-looking complexion. Perfectly calms skin following skin treatments, laser and waxing. Ideal for all skin types. Vectorize Technology® delivers a complex of encapsulated ingredients, time released up to 48 hours for a long lasting, intense effect. Paraben free.
100% hydroquinone free.
- Melaslow is a natural extract that acts as an intense lightening agent. Another plant extract works to inhibit irregularities in the skin.
- The serum contains several botanical extracts that work as lighteners, and green tea extract serves as an anti-inflammatory ingredient.
- Neem leaf liquid reduces the production of melanin, and it also promotes a bright, clear skin tone.
- Grape seed extract minimises inflammation of the skin
- Vitamin C protects the skin from sustaining further damage.
Intense Brightening Creme
Image Skincare Iluma Intense Brightening Creme is a revolutionary new intense brightening crème that effectively fades age spots and hyperpigmentation. Contains an exclusive lightening complex to even out skin discolourations and brightens skin for a healthy, youthful and radiant complexion.
This brightening creme provides an array of benefits. It effectively minimises discoloration of the skin, and it decreases the appearance of hyperpigmentation. A trademarked technology ensures that the product works for up to 48 hours in a time-released capacity. The creme also works to balance the skin tone in general. This product tightens and firms the skin, and it gives skin a smoother, plumper look and feel. Skin that is dull, slack, and discoloured will be noticeably improved with the application of this product. Formulated by plastic surgeons, it effectively inhibits melanin production.
- Swiss garden cress inhibits the formation of melanin in the skin. It also helps to combat the effects of stress on the skin.
- Daisy blossom extract works to combat melanin production, as well.
- Neem leaf liquid promotes brightness of the skin, and stable vitamin C increases absorption of the product.
- Vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant to protect the skin.
- Indian Kudzu (Pueraria tuberosa leaf cell extract) decreases the production of tyrosine by 24% leads to brightening effect of skin, limits melanogenesis.
- Synovea (Hexylresorcinol) has an anti-glycation effect, 75% reduction in extracellular melanin, brightening effect compares to 2% hydroquinone.
Precaution: This product contains salicylic acid, don’t use if you have an allergy to Aspirin, pregnant/ trying to become pregnant or breast feeding. Don’t use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA’s), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.
Apply a sunscreen daily when using products that contain Alpha Hydroxy acids (AHA’s) & BHA’s.