Image Ageless Total Eye Lift Creme
This product is currently sold out.
Aging, fine lines/wrinkles, lax eyelid skin, dark circles.
Image Skincare Ageless Total Eye Lift Creme is a luxurious lifting eye creme that resurfaces and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines. The retinyl (retinol-derivative) glycolic blend tightens the skin, while chamomile, green tea and coneflower soothe tired and dehydrated eyes.
With only a few applications, your eyes will look brighter and younger. Advanced ingredients work to reverse the ageing process in order to reveal eyes that look and feel their best. You’ll look in the mirror and feel like the years just disappear when you use Ageless Total Eye Lift Creme.
- This exclusive polypeptide blend reduces irritation while resurfacing and visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.
- Improves firmness of skin, decreases capillary permeability.
- Increases lymphatic circulation, while decreasing puffy bags under the eye.
- Image Skincare Polypeptide Blend (Eyeliss): firms skin, decreases capillary permeability to reduce puffiness, increases circulation
- Glycolic acid and retinol: exfoliating agents
- Vitamin A: revitalises skin and increases collagen production
- Imperata Cyliderata: derived from plants, this potassium rich moisturiser hydrates the skin and stimulates collagen-synthesis
- Algae Extract (pepha tight): tightens skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, increases collagen production, and prevents free radical damage
- Green tea, L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E: antioxidant protection
- Cucumber extract: anti-inflammatory, reduces puffiness, and soothes skin
- Hydrocotyl Extract: plant derived extract that reduces swelling and puffy eyes
- Coneflower (echinacea): anti-inflammatory
How to use:
- Apply a small amount of Ageless Total Eye Lift Creme to the skin surrounding the eyes and eyelids before bed. Although it may cause some minor peeling and redness, this is normal.
- Use every other evening until skin is toned and smooth.
*Precaution: Don't use products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA's), Salicylic Acid and Retinols if taking Roaccutane and for up to a year after you have stopped taking it.
Products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA's) or Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may cause initial flaking, tingling or irritation to the skin. For some this may be part of the normal resurfacing process. This generally improves as the skin ‘gets used’ to the treatment. AHA and BHA products may be introduced with less frequent use, and application can be increased as the skin becomes accustomed to it (follow product directions). At first start by gradually introducing one AHA or BHA products at a time into your skincare regime. Also some breakouts may occur initially, due to purging of the follicles. Discontinue use if you have severe redness, itching, burning, rash, swelling or blistering.