Image Iluma Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder
This product is currently sold out.
All skin types; aging, loss of radiance, dull skin and hyper-pigmentation.
NOT suitable for anyone that is lactose intolerant.
Image Iluma Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder is a uniquely luxurious polishing powder that gently cleanses and exfoliates all skin types. This ultra soft micro-exfoliating blend removes debris and oil from pores while providing long-term hydration and anti-ageing benefits. Contains a new generation blend of natural botanicals, enzymes and antioxidants to help skin reach a new level of radiance.
Iluma Intense Brightening Exfoliating Powder is appropriate for all skin types, and it is particularly useful for people with mature skin that needs to be revitalised. Skin that is dull and dry will benefit from being treated with this powder.
Gentle enough for daily use and perfect for all skin types, this micro exfoliating powder combined with botanical brighteners, buffs away dead skin cells leaving skin smooth, illuminated and ready to absorb active ingredients in serums and repair crèmes.
- Pumpkin enzyme removes impurities and dead cells from the surface of your skin. It also nourishes your skin with vitamins and other nutrients.
- Licorices powder lightens the skin and helps to give it a more even tone.
- A blend of lactic acid, whey protein, and lactose works to promote a balanced skin tone, and it also helps to regenerate new skin after the dead skin cells have been removed.
- Coconut milk powder also promotes skin cell regeneration, and it is rich in vitamins and protein.
- Stable vitamin C helps to minimise dark spots, and it enhances the absorption of the other ingredients.
- Vitamin C is also a powerful antioxidant, which means it protects your skin from irregularities associated with age, sun exposure, and various environmental factors.
- Green tea leaf extract is another ingredient with antioxidant properties, and it offers anti-inflammatory properties, as well.
How to use:
- Shake a small amount into wet palms and activate by rubbing hands together to form a light foam.
- Gently massage into skin avoiding eye area and rinse thoroughly.
- Use once daily or weekly, morning or evening on face.