This product is currently sold out.
Immuno is suitable for all skin types, but avoid it on inflamed skin conditions like: eczema, psoriasis, rosacea.
In these cases Argini mask is the correct mask to use.
Immuno rejuvenates the basal cells, restores and regulates the skin functions, making it very effective to slow down the signs of the ageing process.
It is also purifying which makes it ideal for oily or breakout skins.
- Purifying, astringent and toning.
- Plays a role in restoring and regulating the skin functions.
- Encourages healthy turnover of skin cells.
- Nutritive, acts to regenerate the basal cells.
- Kaolin - Purifying
- Biological compound rich in amino acids and trace elements - Restoring and regulating the skin functions.
- Amino acids: arginine, lysine, methionine and glutamine - Nutritive and helps with the regeneration of the basal cells.
How to use:
- After cleansing your skin, apply 1/2 teaspoon of Immuno by light massage all over your face and neck. Leave for 10 minutes and remove with lukewarm water. Then carry on with your usual daily routine.
- Few sprays of Mito Special Plus can be applied before Immuno mask to enhance response.
- Immuno can be used by itself or blended fifty-fifty with Synchro to enhance rejuvenation.