Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque
This product is currently sold out.
Suitable for sensitive/irritated, aging, dry/dehydrated, post-peel/post-operative, oily/acne.
The Image Skincare Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque gently removes dead skin cells with enzymes while infusing the skin with vitamins, minerals, moisture, and antioxidants to improves the overall health and appearance of your skin.
After using the Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque, your skin will feel silky smooth, soft, and supple. In addition, it will appear clear, evenly toned, and vibrant. Working on multiple levels with various powerfully effective ingredients, Vital C Hydrating Enzyme Masque smooths skin texture, brightens skin colour, and minimises the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while preventing the environmental damage that causes new ones. Soothing and relaxing enzymes will massage away the years as they exfoliate
This masque will gently exfoliates the build up of dull, dry skin. Nourishing Vitamins A, C, and E promote healthier, more radiant youthful skin. Provides continuous hydration for hours after application.
Tip: For added exfoliation benefits, try with the Image Skincare Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - antioxidant protection from free radicals and environmental elements
- Hyaluronic acid - infuses the skin with moisture
- Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) - revitalises the skin
- Papaya, pineapple, and papain enzyme - gently exfoliate
- Alpha lipoic acid - antioxidant protection
- RNA (ribonucleic acid) - moisturiser
- Vitamin E - antioxidant protection
How to use:
- Apply hydrating enzyme masque liberally to cleansed skin for 5-30 minutes 1-3 times per week.
- May be used daily for extremely dull skin to immediately reveal radiant skin.
- For added exfoliation benefits, try with the Image Skincare Ageless Total Resurfacing Masque.
Such an effective mask that you can also mix with other masks as well. It’s smells so nice, and you’re skin feels incredible afterwards
This is my favourite mask to use during the week!! I like to mix this in with my exfoliant to give my skin that extra boost or even leave on as a overnight mask. It smells like oranges and your skin feels so soft after!